General Insurance

General insurance in Australia typically falls into two categories: liability insurance and property insurance. If you’re looking for expert advice and good value cover, we’re the people to talk to.

Liability insurance products include public liability, professional liability, worker’s compensation and Compulsory Third Party (CTP) insurance.

Property insurance products include home and contents insurance, comprehensive motor vehicle insurance and travel insurance.

Businesses commonly take out general insurances including property insurance (which can cover buildings, contents, and stock), business interruption insurance (which covers financial loss following a fire and perils claim), and liability insurances (public liability, professional liability, directors and officers liability, worker’s comp and CTP insurance).

Business insurance policies are also available that recognise people: both their financial contribution and their cost. Policies such as ‘Key Man’ insurance covers the business for the cost of a pivotal, senior person being lost to the business.

We have affiliate partners who can shop around from a range of Australia’s leading general insurance providers – enabling us to find the best policies at the best possible prices for our clients.

Our specialist General Insurance affiliate partners have a strong understanding of the inclusions and exclusions that apply to different policies. Why does this matter? Well, no two policies are exactly the same, and we know that for you to be correctly covered against potential risks, it’s vital that you choose a policy with terms and conditions that align with your needs. That way, if you DO need to make a claim, it’s more likely to be given the green light fast. And of course this is what you’re looking for at claim time.

Have a chat with us so that we can better understand your requirements and in turn refer
you to the appropriate experienced General Insurance Specialist.